- Sports Pre-Participation Physical Exam (PPE)
- Exercise and Endurance Evaluation
- Nutritional Evaluation and BMR Testing
- Concussion Management and Impact Testing
- Weight Management Program
- CPET and VO2 Max Evaluation
- Echo and Cardiac Evaluation
Pre-Participation Sports Physical Exam (PPE)
Pre-participation physical examinations (PPE) are important to ensure the safety and health of children as they participate in athletic activities. These exams must be completed annually by a physician in order to determine if your child has developed any condition which would make it hazardous to participate in an athletic event.
Your child will also receive a baseline neuropsychiatric IMPACT test, which will aid in the management of possible future concussion injury. Please visit our concussion management section for additional information.